This training board is specially designed to complement the Gooligum baseline and mid-range PIC assembler and C programming tutorials.
All baseline and mid-range C and assembler lessons and source code are supplied on a CD bundled with the board.
It also includes introductory enhanced mid-range assembler and C lessons; additional enhanced mid-range PIC lessons will be emailed to training board purchasers, as they become available.
The training board is supplied with all components needed to implement every example in each lesson - simply by setting jumpers in almost all cases.
It is also an excellent stand-alone general development board with support for all small (6 - 14 pin) PICs and all signals conveniently brought out to a pin header next to a solderless breadboard.
An optional motor control kit provides additional components, including a small brushed DC motor, MOSFETs and quad half-H driver IC, for use with the PWM lesson motor-control examples.
- All Gooligum baseline and mid-range PIC assembler and C tutorials supplied on CD
- Also includes introductory enhanced mid-range PIC assembler and C tutorials
- Support for all 6-pin, 8-pin and 14-pin baseline, mid-range and enhanced mid-range PICs
- 2 x pushbuttons with selectable external pull-ups
- 9 x LEDs
- 3 x 7-segment LED displays, configurable as single or multiplexed digits
- Piezo sounder on PWM outputs
- Pot and 2 x LDRs (photocells)
- 4 MHz resonator, 32.768 kHz crystal, and 32.768 kHz oscillator
- Variable frequency oscillator for frequency and pulse width measurement lessons
- All signals brought out to 16-pin header, with solderless breadboard for convenient custom development
- ICSP connector for use with PICkit 2 or 3
- DC socket for higher-power applications
- Kits and assembled boards come with all components, including PICs, needed to complete every lesson (except motor control examples)